Revelation Online Class Trailer
Revelation Online reveals its six classes: Gunslinger, Vanguard, Swordmage, Spiritshaper, Occultist, and Blademaster.
- Blademaster: As secondary tanks and close combat specialists, they combine their twin blade damage with escape skills, allowing them to cut through wave after wave of enemies. Their heavy reliance on melee attacks leaves them open to ranged assaults.
- Vanguard: These steel walls rely on melee combat. Their chief strength is surviving battles of attrition, rather than dealing burst damage.
- Swordmage: While wielding a falchion, they are focused on powerful magic damage, specializing in areas of effect spells. They invest all of their energy in sharpened elemental magic, leaving them relatively vulnerable to focused attacks.
- Occultist: They deliver a wide variety of dark offensive spells, from damage-over-time, to area-of-effect attacks, to those that deal damage while siphoning enemy health. Occultists can directly heal allies as well.
- Spiritshaper: As summoners and healers, they are relatively easy to play and have great survival skills. They are highly sought after on teams for their support and deceitfully high damage output.
- Gunslinger: With high precise damage, they hunt down individual targets from afar or use advanced weaponry for mid-range deterrence. Gunslingers have few control skills and are less effective in close combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.
- Hirez Roundup #17: Crouching Fox, Hidden Game Mode
- Good morning, Internet! It's been a rough week, but we're still here, still moving forward. There is still plenty to discuss!