Relic Hunters Legend Shows Off Latest Gameplay
Rogue Snail is giving fans a glimpse of the upcoming character-driven looter shooter, Relic Hunters Legend today. The follow-up to Relic Hunters Zero, Relic Hunters Legend features a ton of loot, but pairs it with an engaging story involving a time-traveling baddie, and a snarky cast of characters. It is presently in Alpha and is playable for Kickstarter backers, and players that purchased a Founder’s Pack. It will also be free to play when it launches.
Featuring unlocked framerates, Relic Hunters Legend will support 4K resolution so players can get the ultimate crispness on watching their bullet trajectory as it crashes into oncoming enemies spilling their sweet sweet loot. Blending 2D and 3D elements Relic Hunters’ cartoon-like art style creates for some eye-catching and vibrant moments for players to soak in while they’re collecting their bounty.
Relic Hunters Legend aims to make players feel like they’re a character in a Saturday Morning cartoon with kick-ass skill combos while delivering a depth of gameplay through hand-crafted story missions and fresh experiences with randomized explorable environments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- Neowiz announces Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games, publisher of War of Angels in North America, has announced a new title: Seven Souls Online.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Event Launches Today for Marvel Heroes Omega [PS4, Xbox One]
- Gazillion announced today that new content inspired by Spider-Man: Homecoming has arrived for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and XboxOne