Relic Hunters Legend Shows Off Latest Gameplay
Rogue Snail is giving fans a glimpse of the upcoming character-driven looter shooter, Relic Hunters Legend today. The follow-up to Relic Hunters Zero, Relic Hunters Legend features a ton of loot, but pairs it with an engaging story involving a time-traveling baddie, and a snarky cast of characters. It is presently in Alpha and is playable for Kickstarter backers, and players that purchased a Founder’s Pack. It will also be free to play when it launches.
Featuring unlocked framerates, Relic Hunters Legend will support 4K resolution so players can get the ultimate crispness on watching their bullet trajectory as it crashes into oncoming enemies spilling their sweet sweet loot. Blending 2D and 3D elements Relic Hunters’ cartoon-like art style creates for some eye-catching and vibrant moments for players to soak in while they’re collecting their bounty.
Relic Hunters Legend aims to make players feel like they’re a character in a Saturday Morning cartoon with kick-ass skill combos while delivering a depth of gameplay through hand-crafted story missions and fresh experiences with randomized explorable environments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...
- League of Legends Championship Cosplay and Giveaway
- Hey this is DizzyPW here for a special surprise Monday feature! Last Friday Kitty Mach was kind enough to not only sneak me into the League of...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
- Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The de...