Relic Hunters Legend Releases New Trailer
Recently shown off at the E3 Kinda Funny Showcase, this follow-up to Relic Hunters Zero released a new trailer. The goal of Relic Hunters Legend is loot, and there’s more than enough of it to go around. There are thousands of gun and gear combinations for players to collect while they save the galaxy. There are varied rarities as well, and gear ranges from comical to super powerful. Item Enhancements will also await, to increase stats on items, and you can also use the loot trade system, to let players share the wealth. Augmented items also add an additional layer of RPG mechanics with giving players mini quests that once completed will unlock the items full power. Adding another RPG flair, Relic Hunters Legend also incorporates set pieces that players can combine to gain more powerful attributes. Relic Hunters Legend is still in development, but it’s really coming together.
A full list of features include:
- Zany Cartoon Art Style – With a modern cartoon art palette, Relic Hunter Legends brings a fun, engaging, and active animation experience
- Touching Tale of Friendship and Time Travel – Uncover the mysteries of the past, get to know your favorite characters better and save the Galaxy. This dedicated campaign will keep expanding indefinitely with new storylines, characters and side stories being introduced via updates
- Deep RPG Mechanics – Collect hundreds of items, hunters and relics, and customize the perfect relic-hunting machine! Relic Hunters Legend is an extensive RPG where each Hunter can fit various playstyles
- Up to Four Player Co-op – Play the campaign solo, or play with friends in this exciting and fun-filled galactic journey!
- All-out Top-Down Shooter Combat – Run-and-gun online with friends in full 3D environments involving smart enemies, incredible abilities, and unique items. Play with either keyboard-and-mouse or a controller, and experience full verticality and freedom of movementStunning Graphics – Running at 4K resolution and unlock framerates, players will get the best of the game’s innovative mix of 2D and 3D animations
- True Free-to-Play Experience – Play for free entirely without being blocked by a paywall. All in-game materials can be completely unlocked by playing and we will remain transparent
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Celebrates Christmas
- Dragomon Hunter celebrates milestones and holiday events live now for Christmas.
- League of Angels opens their 100th server
- R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels.
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...