Relic Hunters Legend Releases ‘Full Party Update’
A major update has hit Relic Hunters Legend today, the “Full Party Update”. With it comes the sassy support character, Raff. Raff is the Party Engineer and has an awesome arsenal of abilities. Raff can support her teammates through jammin’ tunes, and use her Keytar to dole out damage. Also added in this update is the new “special weapons” feature, which replaces the weapon in a player’s loadout, such as Raff’s Keytar. With this special weapon active, players can shoot multiple projectiles out of their guns with the same shot, and revel in dozens of new skill effects and sounds. Players can also team up with three of their friends in this update, to chase down villains and collect loot.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.
- Bombastic Brothers Launches onto Android Devices
- MY.GAMES and Fast Forward Studio have a new title hitting Android today, a run 'n' platformer named Bombastic Brothers.
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.