Relic Hunters Legend Releases ‘Full Party Update’
A major update has hit Relic Hunters Legend today, the “Full Party Update”. With it comes the sassy support character, Raff. Raff is the Party Engineer and has an awesome arsenal of abilities. Raff can support her teammates through jammin’ tunes, and use her Keytar to dole out damage. Also added in this update is the new “special weapons” feature, which replaces the weapon in a player’s loadout, such as Raff’s Keytar. With this special weapon active, players can shoot multiple projectiles out of their guns with the same shot, and revel in dozens of new skill effects and sounds. Players can also team up with three of their friends in this update, to chase down villains and collect loot.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Now Available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 and announces the date for Beta 3. Beta 2 marks a major update to t...
- Holiday Events Starting in Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax has rounded up a sleigh full of activities and prizes for Digimon Masters Online. Want to get your gift from Santa before Christmas?
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.