Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict Heads to Mobile Devices
Record of Grancrest War, from Ryo Mizuno (creator of Record of Lodoss War) is coming to mobile devices this fall with Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict. The 3D hack-and-slash will be based on the popular anime series. Originally published in 1986 as a transcript of Mizuno’s personal tabletop RPG sessions, Record of Lodoss War was eventually serialized, evolving into a series of high-fantasy light novels that has sold over 10 million copies since the first volume released in 1988. Record of Grancrest War serves as the spiritual successor to Mizuno’s original works of sword and sorcery, with Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict commemorating the 30th anniversary of its novelization.
Each party in Grancrest War is made up of four rotating characters from three classes, each with their own skills in battle. Lords power up their allies and summon reinforcements, Mages use incredible magic to dispatch groups of enemies, and Artists combine power and skill to defeat their foes. Switching between party members is key to success, as you charge the Quartet Gauge. Activating the full gauge turns on Quartet Mode, bringing all four fighters out to do battle at once.
In addition to giving players the opportunity to relive their favorite moments from the anime alongside characters such as Theo, Irvin, Siluca, and Aishela, Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict introduces both original storylines and new characters into the Grancrest universe. Players can also participate in the ongoing Faction War, teaming up with other players to lend their might to the Fantasia Union or Factory Alliance and lay siege to each other’s holdings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online launches Port Malaya
- Gravity Interactive has launched the latest expansion for Ragnarok Online - Port Malaya.
- Genesis A.D Open Beta Begins Nov 8
- Genesis A.D open beta begins next week. The 3D sci-fi themed MMOFPS from ijji is finally releasing into open beta.
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.