Realm Royale Launches on Nintendo Switch
HiRez Studios’ entry into the Battle Royale genre, Realm Royale has officially hit the Nintendo Switch eShop today. Over 10 million players are taking up arms in Realm Royale and can pick from a Warrior, Hunter, Mage or Assassin, and dive down to collect loot, pick up abilities, and most importantly, defeat the other teams/players, in order to be the last standing for the coveted Crown Royale. All of the features are accessible without a Nintendo Online Subscription, as well – this includes crossplay with PC, Xbox One and the Switch.
Players can join the Nintendo Switch Closed Beta of Realm Royale today by purchasing the Founder’s Pack from the Nintendo eShop. The Pack grants instant access to the Closed
Beta, as well as a bundle of Switch-exclusive cosmetic content. Realm Royale is scheduled to become free-to-play on Nintendo Switch later this year.
“We are thrilled to welcome Nintendo Switch players to Realm Royale, the ultimate class-based Battle Royale, where you can wield awesome abilities, forge Legendary
weapons, and explore a diverse fantasy world,” said Realm Royale Executive Producer Mick Larkins.
“We’ve painstakingly developed an optimized Switch experience that embraces Cross-Platform play and progression,” Larkins continued. “Between traversing the massive world by mount and engaging in magic-filled combat, the Nintendo Switch is an ideal platform to experience the excitement of Realm Royale.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mad Machines Will Be Available on Discord First
- Hero Blocks, developers of Mad Machines have announced that their game will be first available on the upcoming Discord Store later this year.
- Hearthstone Begins Card Reveals for 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion
- In a recent livestream, Hearthstone began revealing cards that are on the way in the next expansion for the card game - Rise of Shadows.
- MapleStory Introduces Hoyoung
- MapleStory has launched its new Anima thief class, Hoyoung.