Realm Royale Launches on Nintendo Switch
HiRez Studios’ entry into the Battle Royale genre, Realm Royale has officially hit the Nintendo Switch eShop today. Over 10 million players are taking up arms in Realm Royale and can pick from a Warrior, Hunter, Mage or Assassin, and dive down to collect loot, pick up abilities, and most importantly, defeat the other teams/players, in order to be the last standing for the coveted Crown Royale. All of the features are accessible without a Nintendo Online Subscription, as well – this includes crossplay with PC, Xbox One and the Switch.
Players can join the Nintendo Switch Closed Beta of Realm Royale today by purchasing the Founder’s Pack from the Nintendo eShop. The Pack grants instant access to the Closed
Beta, as well as a bundle of Switch-exclusive cosmetic content. Realm Royale is scheduled to become free-to-play on Nintendo Switch later this year.
“We are thrilled to welcome Nintendo Switch players to Realm Royale, the ultimate class-based Battle Royale, where you can wield awesome abilities, forge Legendary
weapons, and explore a diverse fantasy world,” said Realm Royale Executive Producer Mick Larkins.
“We’ve painstakingly developed an optimized Switch experience that embraces Cross-Platform play and progression,” Larkins continued. “Between traversing the massive world by mount and engaging in magic-filled combat, the Nintendo Switch is an ideal platform to experience the excitement of Realm Royale.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Introduces Nu Wa, Guardian of Heaven
- SMITE's newest patch is now live, featuring a new champion - Nu Wa, the Guardian of Heaven!
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.
- World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.2 Details Emerge
- This patch focuses on continuing the lore build up with a massive barbarian incursion into the Blasted Lands where players will soon come to r...