Realm Royale from Hi-Rez Studios Now Available on Steam
Pick a class and be the last champion standing in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale game from Hi-Rez Studios, which is free-to-play on Steam’s Early Access platform. Five fantasy classes await, and each offers its own unique playstyle. From Mages flying high above the field to drop fireballs, to Engineers create turrets and shields in hero shooter-style combat. 100 players drop from a zeppelin into a massive fantasy world, from goblin villages to mushroom forests, explore, snatch up abilities and weapons from chests, the Realm Royale design offers depth and excitement to shake up the Battle Royale style of gameplay.
Forges located throughout the map become focal points for conflict as players craft unique Legendary Weapons, fight for control or look to stealthily steal weapons, driving action throughout the match. Started originally as a Paladins-themed Battle Royale, it has been shaped and grown into its own game, a standalone game with a much larger scope than being a Paladins Game Mode.
“Realm Royale’s class-based, ability-driven combat brings a new experience to the battle royale genre,” said Rory “Drybear” Newbrough, Realm Royale Executive Producer. “It’s a battle royale
that feels like the perfect mixture of an open-world PvP MMO and your favorite hero shooter.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online offers events and a new server
- RF Online has launched a new server, Primus, and with it come a set of events for players.
- Happy 10th Anniversary for PlanetSide 1
- As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free!
- NGames Announces New Game Pixel Hero
- NGames is happy to announce a new game that will be added to their gaming lineup.