Realm Royale from Hi-Rez Studios Now Available on Steam
Pick a class and be the last champion standing in Realm Royale, the new Battle Royale game from Hi-Rez Studios, which is free-to-play on Steam’s Early Access platform. Five fantasy classes await, and each offers its own unique playstyle. From Mages flying high above the field to drop fireballs, to Engineers create turrets and shields in hero shooter-style combat. 100 players drop from a zeppelin into a massive fantasy world, from goblin villages to mushroom forests, explore, snatch up abilities and weapons from chests, the Realm Royale design offers depth and excitement to shake up the Battle Royale style of gameplay.
Forges located throughout the map become focal points for conflict as players craft unique Legendary Weapons, fight for control or look to stealthily steal weapons, driving action throughout the match. Started originally as a Paladins-themed Battle Royale, it has been shaped and grown into its own game, a standalone game with a much larger scope than being a Paladins Game Mode.
“Realm Royale’s class-based, ability-driven combat brings a new experience to the battle royale genre,” said Rory “Drybear” Newbrough, Realm Royale Executive Producer. “It’s a battle royale
that feels like the perfect mixture of an open-world PvP MMO and your favorite hero shooter.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Module Revealed
- Continuing the ongoing war between players and the Cult of the Dragon, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaim...
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...