Rappelz Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Rappelz Page.
Rappelz is a 3D fantasy MMORPG Published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Iris Online, Luna Online and numerous other games. The game was originally released into open beta in 2006, making the game several years old. The game is set in the medieval world of Deva and since release has enjoyed 7+ major updates called “Epics”. The game features a fair selection of playable classes and races, but unfortunately doesn’t bring anything new to the table. Still, it’s a game worth checking out for those interested in fantasy MMORPGs. It’s one of the first few MMOs that gPotato launched in North America. To learn more about Rappelz check out the official MMOHuts Rappelz page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.
- Broken Bots PAX South Preview
- MissyS goes hands-on with the nostalgic and frantic competitive shooter that is Broken Bots.
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Ah Puch Midrange Deck
- Last time, I talked about a new faction, the Hindu Pantheon and their very control-heavy playstyle with Ganesha. Mayan are my favorite though!