Quake Live Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Combat Arms and Operation 7, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. In the video above I played a free-for-all game where I ended slightly negative. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Rising Force Extreme" Update For CABAL Online Announced
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of highly acclaimed free-to-play titles such as CABAL Online and H...
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Ends, Development Continues
- Heroic Games canceled their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today release Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay free for all players.