Quake Live Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Combat Arms and Operation 7, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. In the video above I played a free-for-all game where I ended slightly negative. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- Wakfu Raiders’ New Holiday Update Is Live
- Fans of the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders are in for a jolly treat this month.