PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Trials of Gnomus Gameplay Trailer
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 showcases the Trials of Gnomus, a free update that will add new game modes and much more.
Trials of Gnomus introduces the Mystery Portal, a magical gateway built by gnomes to test the skills of the plants and zombies. Players can travel through the Mystery Portal to play three all-new limited-time game modes and earn Rainbow Stars to unlock Rainbow Chests and the Gnome Underworld. In this all-new area, players can engage in the Trials of Eternity, a series of challenging gnome trials that will test their speed, puzzle-solving, shooting, and memory skills. By discovering and completing the Trials of Eternity, players can unlock new rewards from legendary customization items, to original Garden Warfare favorites, and eventually redeem in-game rewards that will change their PvZGW2 universe forever.
The three limited-time game modes are:
Cats vs. Dinos – faceoff in a Jurassic battle of felines versus dinosaurs in this fast, competitive game mode fought in a new extra-large Gnomiverse multiplayer map.
Boss Hunt – team up with friends and take on the ultimate PvZ challenge as you battle epic bosses and earn rewards.
Super Mix Mode – a new, crazier mix of Crazy Settings featuring different combinations of characters squaring off against each other.
In addition to all new ways to play, Trials of Gnomus introduces Rux the Deal Breaker, a dark and mysterious gnome that has appeared in Zomburbia trading very rare and precious goods for coins. Rux’s rare merchant inventory will contain new items each week, as well as unique weekly events that breathe even more life and surprises into the world of PvZGW2.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...
- ARK Reveals Survival of the Fittest Battle Mode
- This “Survival of the Fittest” mode introduces a brand new last man standing, fight-to-the-permadeath contest.
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.