Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns Launches in September
D3 Go! and Infinity Plus 2 have teamed up to bring the next chapter in the beloved Puzzle Quest series onto the Nintendo Switch: Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns, on September 19th, 2019. Exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, this new Puzzle Quest title will have a treasure trove of new content. This includes new quests, classes, spells and more.
Players will have access to the Blood Mage, Priest, Monk, Paladin, and Elementalist classes when they dive back into the kingdom of Etheria.In addition, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords and Revenge of the Plague Lord expansion content will be remastered for 1080p on the Switch. There’s a ton of classic Match-3 gameplay coming to the Switch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Hunters: Ubisoft Teams Up with Lilith Games
- Lilith Games announced that the company has partnered with Ubisoft to bring Assassin's Creed-franchise character Ezio Auditore to Soul Hu...
- Infinite Crisis DC Multiverse Cosplay Contest at Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is teaming up with the Nerdist Channel to give cosplayers a chance to bring their favorite Infinite Cri...
- Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
- Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30.