PUBG Patch Report: Update 7.3
Update 7.3 brings changes to vehicle durability, improves Vikendi with terrain, train line, and cover adjustments, adds C4, an explosive new way to force your enemies out of cover, and the return of the Parachute Follow feature. With PCS1 closing in, we’ve also added the Esports tab back into the client for the return of the Pick’em Challenge.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon Reveals Melee Classes Today
- Pantheon has officially begun revealing the classes that will be available in their MMO, beginning with the Melee DPS Classes.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
- Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
- SMITE Reveals Sylvanus Details
- This week, SMITE revealed its first concrete details for Sylvanus, the newest god to join the MOBA's pantheon.