PUBG Patch Report: Update 7.3
Update 7.3 brings changes to vehicle durability, improves Vikendi with terrain, train line, and cover adjustments, adds C4, an explosive new way to force your enemies out of cover, and the return of the Parachute Follow feature. With PCS1 closing in, we’ve also added the Esports tab back into the client for the return of the Pick’em Challenge.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Announces Fractured Crafting/Building Q&A Livestream
- Dynamight Studios announced that their CEO, Jacopo Galleili will be hosting a livestream on Youtube today.
- Silkroad-R Introduces Tier 13
- Joymax has released the Tier 13 equipment sets for Silkroad-R, making them the most powerful armaments in the game.
- The Vale Demo Impressions - The Best Game You'll Never See
- It is refreshing to see a blind heroine in a video game, as is the case of The Vale by Canadian studio Falling Squirrel.