PUBG Mobile Teams Up with Mission Impossible For a Month-Long Collaboration
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds’ PUBG Mobile is taking part in an unprecedented month-long campaign with the new Mission Impossible: Fallout film. Tencent partnered with Skydance Media’s new film to deliver all-new content inspired by the film. This update is now live and will feature Mission Impossible: Fallout-themed background music and parachutes. Players can exchange themed items for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” outfits to use during the promotional campaign, and all-new challenges are available for Team Rush, Survival and First-Person Perspective to earn a host of rewards.
“Nothing is impossible for PUBG MOBILE, the world’s most popular mobile battle royale game – not even a partnership with an iconic movie franchise such as “Mission: Impossible,” said PUBG MOBILE team General Manager Vincent Wang. “After only a few months on the market, we continue to build our player base for PUBG MOBILE – now over 100 million strong – while growing our brand with innovative partnerships such as this special in-game event to appeal to a broad range of gamers worldwide.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.
- Sudden Attack continues April of Anarchy event
- Nexon has released two new maps, two new guns, and two new female skins as part of their April of Anarchy event in Sudden Attack.
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.