PUBG Mobile Teams Up with Mission Impossible For a Month-Long Collaboration
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds’ PUBG Mobile is taking part in an unprecedented month-long campaign with the new Mission Impossible: Fallout film. Tencent partnered with Skydance Media’s new film to deliver all-new content inspired by the film. This update is now live and will feature Mission Impossible: Fallout-themed background music and parachutes. Players can exchange themed items for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” outfits to use during the promotional campaign, and all-new challenges are available for Team Rush, Survival and First-Person Perspective to earn a host of rewards.
“Nothing is impossible for PUBG MOBILE, the world’s most popular mobile battle royale game – not even a partnership with an iconic movie franchise such as “Mission: Impossible,” said PUBG MOBILE team General Manager Vincent Wang. “After only a few months on the market, we continue to build our player base for PUBG MOBILE – now over 100 million strong – while growing our brand with innovative partnerships such as this special in-game event to appeal to a broad range of gamers worldwide.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
- The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience.
- Netmarble Celebrates St. Patrick's Day With Bonus Cash And New Content
- Rack in some extra savings and explore new content in both Uncharted Waters Online and District: 187.