PUBG Mobile Teams Up with Mission Impossible For a Month-Long Collaboration
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds’ PUBG Mobile is taking part in an unprecedented month-long campaign with the new Mission Impossible: Fallout film. Tencent partnered with Skydance Media’s new film to deliver all-new content inspired by the film. This update is now live and will feature Mission Impossible: Fallout-themed background music and parachutes. Players can exchange themed items for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” outfits to use during the promotional campaign, and all-new challenges are available for Team Rush, Survival and First-Person Perspective to earn a host of rewards.
“Nothing is impossible for PUBG MOBILE, the world’s most popular mobile battle royale game – not even a partnership with an iconic movie franchise such as “Mission: Impossible,” said PUBG MOBILE team General Manager Vincent Wang. “After only a few months on the market, we continue to build our player base for PUBG MOBILE – now over 100 million strong – while growing our brand with innovative partnerships such as this special in-game event to appeal to a broad range of gamers worldwide.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.
- Black Gold Online - New class revealed: Skycaller
- Snail Games has just revealed a new playable class for their upcoming Steampunk/Fantasy MMORPG Black Gold Online.
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On