PUBG MOBILE Club Open Features More Than 300 Teams
PUBG Mobile‘s Club Open Group Stage phase begins today (April 26th, 2019), and more than 300 teams divided by region are doing battle in the Spring Split Group Stage. The top 24 teams will advance to the semifinals of the PMCO 2019. The regions are China, Europe, India, Middle East, North America, South America, South East Asia, and the Wildcard (for teams not in these regions). Those who want to see the full list of qualifying teams can be found here.
There are familiar faces among the teams who qualified to the Group Stage, including the PUBG MOBILE Star Challenge Champion Team RRQ, and the PUBG MOBILE India Series Champion Team Soul. These two teams really have gained a lot of attention and we shall see how they perform in the Group Stage which will kick off on April 26. The 32 teams from each region will battle against each other and top 24 teams from each region will advance to the semi-finals!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epic Seven Releases Special Summer Side Story 'Song of the Sea'
- "Song of the Sea" is a limited-time special Summer Side Story available in Epic Seven, for a limited time.
- Drift Girls reaches 1 Million Global Downloads
- Less than one week after the game was released in the United States, the first mobile racing/dating sim exploded toward 1 million downloads.
- Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
- The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.