PUBG Mobile Announces ‘Player Well Known’ Invitational and Championship Series
PUBG Mobile will be hosting 16 high-profile streamers and content creators on August 17-18th, at 8 pm PDT. This will take place across Youtube, Twitch, and Facebook, and they will compete in this two-day tournament in hopes of feasting on a coveted chicken dinner. Viewers can vote for their favorites in the link below. In addition, Tencent Games and PUBG Corp announced the first-ever PUBG MOBILE Player Well Known Championship. This is a tournament that takes place across six regions (Europe, Asia, North America, South America, et cetera). The PWK Championship is made up of the Qualifiers, Preliminaries, Regional Finals and World Finals.
To participate, a player must have more than 1,000 fans or followers across specified streaming platforms but can form a squad of up to three other players with no requirements. A team of officials will select teams from all regions based on a point system to participate in the World Finals to compete for the PWK Championship. n addition to certain prizes, winners will become part of the official PUBG MOBILE squad and have access to promotional resources for streaming. We will have more information on the PUBG MOBILE PWK Championship at a later date.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- MU Season 12 Part 1 and New Server Arriving April 25
- Webzen has announced that MU Online will release Season 12 Part 1 on April 25, 2017.