PUBG Mobile Adds Action-Packed Miramar Map in May Update
In an extensive update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, launched today, a varied version of the Miramar map was added. A rugged desert with varied cities, ready for epic battles await. In addition to Miramar, this update also adds some new in-game and social features with the aim of enhancing the player’s ability to work with teammates cooperatively. This will include a host of new weapons and vehicles for Miramar, increased optimization to in-game sounds, climbing, parachuting and special effects, and “local quick team”. This will allow you to enter a 6-digit code to team up with nearby friends.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH - Bug Hunting Event
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG announced a new event that has begun.
- Best Free WoW Clones
- Best World of Warcraft clones and alternatives. List of top free to play WoW like MMORPGs. Drop that subscription fee and go free to play.