PUBG Mobile Adds Action-Packed Miramar Map in May Update
In an extensive update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, launched today, a varied version of the Miramar map was added. A rugged desert with varied cities, ready for epic battles await. In addition to Miramar, this update also adds some new in-game and social features with the aim of enhancing the player’s ability to work with teammates cooperatively. This will include a host of new weapons and vehicles for Miramar, increased optimization to in-game sounds, climbing, parachuting and special effects, and “local quick team”. This will allow you to enter a 6-digit code to team up with nearby friends.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II Launches New Website
- ESTSoft has released a new website for CABAL 2, hoping to offer a better portal for future players.
- Vainglory Interview - Skin Cards Reveal and Esports Tournament
- Yesterday, Super Evil Megacorp made two major announcements for its hit mobile MOBA, Vainglory.
- Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, "Sirens of War," is now live.