PUBG Mobile Adds Action-Packed Miramar Map in May Update
In an extensive update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, launched today, a varied version of the Miramar map was added. A rugged desert with varied cities, ready for epic battles await. In addition to Miramar, this update also adds some new in-game and social features with the aim of enhancing the player’s ability to work with teammates cooperatively. This will include a host of new weapons and vehicles for Miramar, increased optimization to in-game sounds, climbing, parachuting and special effects, and “local quick team”. This will allow you to enter a 6-digit code to team up with nearby friends.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Now Live
- Overwatch is getting new game mode: Competitive Play. It is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- SMITE Apollo's Racer Rumble Patch Livestream Recap
- Today was another SMITE patch note reveal stream - and this one's an exciting one as Patch 4.6 includes Apollo's Racer Rumble, a new...