PUBG Mobile Adds Action-Packed Miramar Map in May Update
In an extensive update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, launched today, a varied version of the Miramar map was added. A rugged desert with varied cities, ready for epic battles await. In addition to Miramar, this update also adds some new in-game and social features with the aim of enhancing the player’s ability to work with teammates cooperatively. This will include a host of new weapons and vehicles for Miramar, increased optimization to in-game sounds, climbing, parachuting and special effects, and “local quick team”. This will allow you to enter a 6-digit code to team up with nearby friends.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.
- Tree of Savior Submitted on Steam Greenlight
- Tree of Savior (English) has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.
- New Content and Sale for Silkroad Online
- Joymax is rolling out a series of color updates in October for their anchor MMORPG, Silkroad Online!