PUBG Mobile Adds Action-Packed Miramar Map in May Update
In an extensive update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, launched today, a varied version of the Miramar map was added. A rugged desert with varied cities, ready for epic battles await. In addition to Miramar, this update also adds some new in-game and social features with the aim of enhancing the player’s ability to work with teammates cooperatively. This will include a host of new weapons and vehicles for Miramar, increased optimization to in-game sounds, climbing, parachuting and special effects, and “local quick team”. This will allow you to enter a 6-digit code to team up with nearby friends.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atari annouces early access for "Mininum"
- It’s time for PC gamers to sharpen their tools and ready their trigger fingers as Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers ...
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.