Pre-Registration Opens for Goosebumps HorrorTown
Pixowl, creator of world-building game, The Sandbox announced the pre-registration for the May 30th launch of Goosebumps HorrorTown. It’s a character-driven simulation game where players build and populate a town of scary monsters on both iOS and Google Play stores. Based on the R.L. Stine books of the same name, the game will take players to HorrorTown to build and manage their “quirky” town. Collect monsters, frighten humans, and unlock compelling human characters.
Over 50 signature monsters await from the series, from Slappy the ventriloquist dummy, Curly the skeleton, the Mummy, Murder the Clown, the Phantom, and even the Lawn Gnomes. Players take on dual roles: gathering a scary assortment of sinister creatures to terrify townsfolk and playing as humans to defend against the monsters by investigating the monster activity and exploring the map to unlock new areas and adventures. As monsters, players can scare humans to obtain materials and add new creatures, while as humans they can gather resources, craft items, and spy on the monsters.
“Goosebumps: HorrorTown is all about collecting monsters in a character-driven adventure set in R.L. Stine’s spooky world,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and co-founder of Pixowl. “Players who sign up for pre-registration today can be the first ones on their block to collect all their favorite monsters!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.
- Concept Art of Guns and Robots Gives a Foretaste of the Upcoming Shooter
- GUNS and ROBOTS is an online shooter, featuring annihilating robots, dominating fields of battle with wide variety of fun, deadly weapons and ...
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.