Pre-Registration Opens for Goosebumps HorrorTown
Pixowl, creator of world-building game, The Sandbox announced the pre-registration for the May 30th launch of Goosebumps HorrorTown. It’s a character-driven simulation game where players build and populate a town of scary monsters on both iOS and Google Play stores. Based on the R.L. Stine books of the same name, the game will take players to HorrorTown to build and manage their “quirky” town. Collect monsters, frighten humans, and unlock compelling human characters.
Over 50 signature monsters await from the series, from Slappy the ventriloquist dummy, Curly the skeleton, the Mummy, Murder the Clown, the Phantom, and even the Lawn Gnomes. Players take on dual roles: gathering a scary assortment of sinister creatures to terrify townsfolk and playing as humans to defend against the monsters by investigating the monster activity and exploring the map to unlock new areas and adventures. As monsters, players can scare humans to obtain materials and add new creatures, while as humans they can gather resources, craft items, and spy on the monsters.
“Goosebumps: HorrorTown is all about collecting monsters in a character-driven adventure set in R.L. Stine’s spooky world,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and co-founder of Pixowl. “Players who sign up for pre-registration today can be the first ones on their block to collect all their favorite monsters!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.
- Rising Generals Introduces Unit Types
- InnoGames just published additional information on the unit types for its upcoming cross-platform strategy title Rising Generals.
- Bloodline Champions: New Server Available
- The move will be done on January 28th. Log into the game within 2 weeks and get a “Welcome to the new servers” -Reward!