Power Rangers: All Stars RPG Available Now
The first Power Rangers mobile RPG is here from Nexon, for both iPhones and Android devices, entitled Power Rangers: All Stars. In Power Rangers: All Stars, players build a team of Rangers from across the Saban franchises: ten eras of Power Rangers, ranging from Mighty Morphin to Power Rangers RPM are available to unlock in this RPG. A large roster of Rangers lets players build the team they want, and can do battle with 5v5 action against other players around the world. Players who collect 5 Rangers per series can also unlock a Megazord from that series to help them in certain battles. There are also Alliances, Alliance Raids, challenging dungeons, and a pair of Global Launch events.
Global Launch Events – All players can participate in multiple launch-day events to earn unique prizes and rewards, such as:
o Power Event 1 – All players can receive rewards for achieving 1M registrations. The rewards include:
– Mighty Morphin RED Ranger Piece x 30
– Gold x 300,000
o Power Event 2 – All players can receive Crystal x 500 for achieving 1,000 Facebook shares on the Power Rangers: All Stars page.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn First Week Beta Impressions
- Developed by Gearbox Software, the same crazy minds behind the Borderlands series, Battleborn features a diverse cast of up to 25 heroes.
- Anime-Inspired MMORPG Elsword Now Available on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo announced their hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword is now available on Steam.
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.