Power Rangers: All Stars RPG Available Now
The first Power Rangers mobile RPG is here from Nexon, for both iPhones and Android devices, entitled Power Rangers: All Stars. In Power Rangers: All Stars, players build a team of Rangers from across the Saban franchises: ten eras of Power Rangers, ranging from Mighty Morphin to Power Rangers RPM are available to unlock in this RPG. A large roster of Rangers lets players build the team they want, and can do battle with 5v5 action against other players around the world. Players who collect 5 Rangers per series can also unlock a Megazord from that series to help them in certain battles. There are also Alliances, Alliance Raids, challenging dungeons, and a pair of Global Launch events.
Global Launch Events – All players can participate in multiple launch-day events to earn unique prizes and rewards, such as:
o Power Event 1 – All players can receive rewards for achieving 1M registrations. The rewards include:
– Mighty Morphin RED Ranger Piece x 30
– Gold x 300,000
o Power Event 2 – All players can receive Crystal x 500 for achieving 1,000 Facebook shares on the Power Rangers: All Stars page.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 4.56 Notes
- Patch 4.56 brings the gripping conclusion to the Stoormblood Main Scenario, as well as a new chapter for Hildibrand.
- Why Warframe is Awesome
- Even at nearly 80 hours playing Warframe, I’m still “new” in Warframe. But you know what? That’s okay.