Power Rangers: All Stars RPG Available Now
The first Power Rangers mobile RPG is here from Nexon, for both iPhones and Android devices, entitled Power Rangers: All Stars. In Power Rangers: All Stars, players build a team of Rangers from across the Saban franchises: ten eras of Power Rangers, ranging from Mighty Morphin to Power Rangers RPM are available to unlock in this RPG. A large roster of Rangers lets players build the team they want, and can do battle with 5v5 action against other players around the world. Players who collect 5 Rangers per series can also unlock a Megazord from that series to help them in certain battles. There are also Alliances, Alliance Raids, challenging dungeons, and a pair of Global Launch events.
Global Launch Events – All players can participate in multiple launch-day events to earn unique prizes and rewards, such as:
o Power Event 1 – All players can receive rewards for achieving 1M registrations. The rewards include:
– Mighty Morphin RED Ranger Piece x 30
– Gold x 300,000
o Power Event 2 – All players can receive Crystal x 500 for achieving 1,000 Facebook shares on the Power Rangers: All Stars page.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interview with Furuichi Norio (SMT: Liberation Dx2)
- As a long time Shin Megami Tensei fan, I was actually excited for Liberation Dx2 on mobile platforms. Guardedly so, of course.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.
- OldSchool Runescape discovers "Fossil Island"!
- An adventure millions of years in the making comes to Old School Runescape: Fossil Island! All levels of adventurer in Gielinor can take part!