POSTAL: Brain Damaged Gameplay Teaser
POSTAL: Brain Damaged is a spin-off taking the most outrageous FPS series of all time into a different, skill-based, retro-shooter direction. Say goodbye to an open-world sandbox. Prepare for old-school, stage-based FPS action and cheesy one-liners!
One too many hits on the head. One too many hits off the pipe. One too many shootouts ending in carnage. And there we go – brain damage. That’s the only explanation for what’s happening to The POSTAL Dude. All of a sudden, he’s in an asylum full of freaks. The Big Bad Nurse has been handing out some really funky meds, turning the patients and the orderlies into lewd, blood-thirsty maniacs. Is this some crazy nightmare, or is it the twisted reality?
Become the Dude and shoot your way out of the loony bin. Too bad the world outside has gone just as crazy. You can’t trust your mind, you can’t trust your eyes, but there’s one beacon of stability you can always lean on. Good old violence.
■ Classic, high-paced FPS gameplay with fluid movement
■ POSTAL’s signature crude, dark humor, satire, and glorification of violence
■ Crazy-ass weaponry, power-ups, and props
■ Stage-based, old-school single-player shooter campaign
■ Plot twists!
■ Plot holes!
■ More glorification of violence
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget – The Underworld Opens Its Gates
- A huge update is coming today at 5 pm CEST for Shakes & Fidget! "The Underworld" is coming!
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Closed Beta Begins for Waren Story through Gplayon
- Waren Story returns to the MMO front with Gplayon's first closed beta.