Population Zero Developer Diary – World Exploration
Exploration is a fundamental feature of Population Zero that binds every other mechanics together. It is in equal measure a storytelling tool, a fun leisure activity and a crucial means of character development. The exploration of Kepler’s beauties and mysteries directly affects the game character: new places award players with new knowledge which in its turn leads to acquiring new skills and equipment.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Anarchy Online Reborn With Classic Server
- Funcom announced this morning that the first Sci-Fi MMORPG, Anarchy Online will be launching a new 2019 server.
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.