Pokemon Masters Launches Worldwide on Mobile Devices
Pokemon Masters is a new strategy battle game where players form teams of Sync Pairs to take part in 3-on-3 battles. Sync Pairs are a combination of a Pokemon Trainer and their Pokemon. These battles are against AI opponents, and there are 65 sync pairs to recruit at launch. Players can team up with duos such as Korrina & Lucario, Brendan & Treecko, Clair & Kindra, and many more. The game takes place in an all-new location, the island of Pasio, where Trainers and their partner Pokémon from every known Pokémon region have gathered to compete.
The 3-on-3, real-time battle mechanic in Pokémon Masters is a novel twist on Pokémon battles. Players will be able to release a barrage of moves while their AI opponent unleashes attacks at the same time. Each move requires a certain amount of the player’s move gauge, which will continuously refill during the course of battle. Pokemon Masters will have single-player and cooperative play modes, and in cooperative play, players can join two other players from around the world to do battle.
In celebration of the launch of Pokémon Masters, special in-game events and rewards will also be available for a limited time. A story event featuring Blue, the iconic Pokémon Trainer from the Kanto region, will be available from September 2nd through September 29th, and allow players to team up with Blue and his Pokémon partner Pidgeot to battle other Trainers from the Kanto region to earn special rewards. Players will also be able to earn up to 3,000 gems, which can be used to add new sync pairs to your team and is enough for 10 sync pair scouts. Pokemon Masters can be found on Google Play and App Store.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
- Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13.
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...
- SMITE Nike Goddess in Review
- Nike is the latest addition to the SMITE cast, and she joins the group of already impressive/terrifying warriors.