Planetside 2 SOE Live 2014 Dev Interview
With PlanetSide 2‘s PS4 Early Access scheduled for 2014, SOE Live allowed players a chance to test out the game play on PS4 in advance.
Additional updates coming out of SOE Live include:
BATTLE ISLANDS: providing close-quarter gameplay, instanced versions of the Battle Islands will feature 48×48 competitive, objective-based combat.
NEW VEHICLES: including the Valkyrie (multi-passenger) and Empire Buggies
MISSION SYSTEM ITERATIONS will empower squad and platoon leaders with more control and help guide players to the type of combat they desire.
You can watch the PlanetSide 2 keynote here: http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/558515822.
Audio and Video for this interview was made possible by Gamerhub.tv follow them @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerHubVideos
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Revenue Sharing Program a Success
- A War Thunder community player has banked over $5,000 in just one week.
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...