Pixowl Launches Goosebumps HorrorTown on iOS and Android
PIxowl has brought R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps franchise to life on both iOS and Android, in the “HorrorTown” title. Licensed by Scholastic and based on the Goosebumps franchise, players come to HorrorTown to build and manage a quiet town where everything is not as it seems. Interacting with both human and monster characters is key as they collect iconic monsters, scare the townsfolk, and unlock interesting human characters.
“For anyone who’s enjoyed the Goosebumps books, TV series and films, Goosebumps: HorrorTown is a character-focused adventure set in R.L. Stine’s scary but fun world, where you’ll collect your favorite monsters, frighten humans and undertake spooky missions,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and co-founder of Pixowl. “Come play for free today—unless you want to run the risk of getting on Slappy’s bad side!”
- Build and manage a town of terror!
- Complete your collection of Goosebumps monsters
- Unlock over 50 playable characters
- Craft and sell items
- Scare humans with your monsters to collect special materials
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - World Finals Venue Annouced
- Riot Games have announced the 2014 League of Legends World Final will be held in South Korea’s Sangam Stadium on October 19th.
- PWI Eclipse: Free Level 95 character boost available
- launching on December 16, and from December 17 through January 16, 2015, all players will receive through in-game mail the level-boosting Illu...
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.