Pixowl Launches Goosebumps HorrorTown on iOS and Android
PIxowl has brought R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps franchise to life on both iOS and Android, in the “HorrorTown” title. Licensed by Scholastic and based on the Goosebumps franchise, players come to HorrorTown to build and manage a quiet town where everything is not as it seems. Interacting with both human and monster characters is key as they collect iconic monsters, scare the townsfolk, and unlock interesting human characters.
“For anyone who’s enjoyed the Goosebumps books, TV series and films, Goosebumps: HorrorTown is a character-focused adventure set in R.L. Stine’s scary but fun world, where you’ll collect your favorite monsters, frighten humans and undertake spooky missions,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and co-founder of Pixowl. “Come play for free today—unless you want to run the risk of getting on Slappy’s bad side!”
- Build and manage a town of terror!
- Complete your collection of Goosebumps monsters
- Unlock over 50 playable characters
- Craft and sell items
- Scare humans with your monsters to collect special materials
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID is out now on Steam
- BOID, the new online strategy game from award-winning Contre Jour developer Mokus Games, is now available on Steam for $2.99.
- Pockie Ninja celebrating one year anniversary
- Pockie Ninja is preparing to celebrate its first year anniversary with a series of events for its players.