Pixowl Launches Goosebumps HorrorTown on iOS and Android
PIxowl has brought R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps franchise to life on both iOS and Android, in the “HorrorTown” title. Licensed by Scholastic and based on the Goosebumps franchise, players come to HorrorTown to build and manage a quiet town where everything is not as it seems. Interacting with both human and monster characters is key as they collect iconic monsters, scare the townsfolk, and unlock interesting human characters.
“For anyone who’s enjoyed the Goosebumps books, TV series and films, Goosebumps: HorrorTown is a character-focused adventure set in R.L. Stine’s scary but fun world, where you’ll collect your favorite monsters, frighten humans and undertake spooky missions,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and co-founder of Pixowl. “Come play for free today—unless you want to run the risk of getting on Slappy’s bad side!”
- Build and manage a town of terror!
- Complete your collection of Goosebumps monsters
- Unlock over 50 playable characters
- Craft and sell items
- Scare humans with your monsters to collect special materials
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New details about Phantasy Star Online 2
- A recent media conference from Sega, held in Japan, offered new insights into the fate of Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Battlerite Unveils New Champion and Easter Festivities
- Stunlock Studios unleashes Ulrich, the Unwavering Light upon Battlerite as well as announce the return of Bakko's Egg Brawl.
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Available on Nov. 25th
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...