Phantom Breaker: Omnia Launch Trailer
Publisher Rocket Panda Games and developer MAGES are celebrating the worldwide launch of Phantom Breaker: Omnia today! The game is now available for PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for $39.99 USD.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia is a fast-paced 2-D anime fighting game that features 20 unique characters, pitted against one another to make their greatest wishes come true. The ability to choose between 3 fighting styles will appeal to seasoned gamers while making the game accessible to newcomers. The game features 2 guest characters, Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and Rimi Sakihata from Chaos;Head, as well as two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
- A recap of TERA's latest patch, 25.05, includes new solo dungeons, battleground changes, and more.
- Legion of Heroes Summons Easter Event
- Nexon is providing players of the epic 3D MMORPG, Legion of Heroes with new characters, content and system updates this Easter.
- KurtzPel: Lime Update Thoughts
- So, on a personal level, I’m not big on hardcore PVP games, but now I can be a support class!