Perpetuum Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Perpetuum Page.
Perpetuum is a 3D SCI-FI MMORPG published by Avatar Creations. Gameplay wise Perpetuum plays a lot like Eve Online from CCP – but instead of space ships players control robots. Skills are learned over time the same way they’re learned in Eve Online. Like Eve, the game’s learning curve is quite steep – which means it’ll take quite a while for the average gamer to be able to fully figure the game out. To learn more about Perpetuum check out the official MMOHuts Perpetuum page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Comes to Steam
- For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear's unique brand of insanity.
- War Thunder Becomes Launch Title for Playstation 4
- Developer and Publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that their hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder will be a PlayStation 4 laun...