Perpetuum Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Perpetuum Page.
Perpetuum is a 3D SCI-FI MMORPG published by Avatar Creations. Gameplay wise Perpetuum plays a lot like Eve Online from CCP – but instead of space ships players control robots. Skills are learned over time the same way they’re learned in Eve Online. Like Eve, the game’s learning curve is quite steep – which means it’ll take quite a while for the average gamer to be able to fully figure the game out. To learn more about Perpetuum check out the official MMOHuts Perpetuum page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maplestory 2: Alpha Test Annouced for South Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd, a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, will ho...
- Titania Trailer Released
- Powered by Unity 3D engine, Lager’s latest project Titania (formerly codenamed T.H.O.R.) is the company’s upcoming epic MMORPG.
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...