Perpetuum Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Perpetuum Page.
Perpetuum is a 3D SCI-FI MMORPG published by Avatar Creations. Gameplay wise Perpetuum plays a lot like Eve Online from CCP – but instead of space ships players control robots. Skills are learned over time the same way they’re learned in Eve Online. Like Eve, the game’s learning curve is quite steep – which means it’ll take quite a while for the average gamer to be able to fully figure the game out. To learn more about Perpetuum check out the official MMOHuts Perpetuum page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeonland F2P Review
- Just like in many other coop games, there are a couple of classes that you can choose to use to go through this theme park. Each one of these ...
- TASTEE: Lethal Tactics Steam Review
- Last month the game was officially launched and I decided to jump back into the game to check out if any meaningful updates have arrived.
- Taichi Panda iOS Mobile Game Review
- Taichi Panda is a free-to-play online multiplayer action-adventure dungeon crawler by Snail Games.