Perpetuum Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Perpetuum Page.
Perpetuum is a 3D SCI-FI MMORPG published by Avatar Creations. Gameplay wise Perpetuum plays a lot like Eve Online from CCP – but instead of space ships players control robots. Skills are learned over time the same way they’re learned in Eve Online. Like Eve, the game’s learning curve is quite steep – which means it’ll take quite a while for the average gamer to be able to fully figure the game out. To learn more about Perpetuum check out the official MMOHuts Perpetuum page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online releases On Alert
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new On Alert update for Champions Online.
- Age of Wushu: Global Championships Tournament
- Read more about Age of Wushu's Global Championship Tournament!
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...