Path of Exile: Storm Burst Skill Reveal
Path of Exile showcases one of the new skills in Fall of Oriath, Storm Burst, a channeled lightning skill.
Storm Burst is a new channeled lightning skill. The skill fires bolts of piercing lightning while you channel, doing small amounts of damage. When you stop channeling, the bolts detonate, dealing a large amount of area damage around them.
The skill is very flexible, having high single target damage at close range if used in short bursts, or covering a large area if held down over a long time.
Additional projectiles will be added sequentially, letting you fire a much denser stream of projectiles when using Greater Multiple Projectiles. Increasing the skill’s area increases the size of the explosions, which will then overlap for even more damage. Slowing the projectile speed also results in more overlapping damage, while reducing the speed that the skill reaches further targets.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Port Review
- Fast forward to 2019, and DC Universe Online is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Jason has more on the launch.
- Rangers of Oblivion Begins First Silver Keep Summer Carnival
- Things are beginning to heat up in Rangers of Oblivion, with the success of the Silver Keep update.
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!