Path of Exile: Delirium Official Trailer and Developer Commentary
Grinding Gear Games announced today that it will launch the next expansion to their hit ARPG, Path of Exile: Delirium on the PC at noon PST, March 13th, 2020 with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions available the following week.
In the latest expansion, as you touch the Mirror of Delirium, reality turns to mist and your worst nightmares emerge before your eyes. Delirium introduces dozens of lethal monster modifiers, many new bosses, and horrifying demons lurking within rare and unique monsters. Encounters you once mastered can now be played under the effects of Delirium, substantially ramping up their difficulty and rewards.
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
- Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December’s Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weapon Abilities Detailed For The Repopulation
- Above & Beyond Techonologies releases alpha previews of The Repopulation's weapon skills.
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Announces Xbox Open Beta Date
- SEGA Games announced today that Phantasy Star Online 2 will launch its North American open beta on March 17, 2020.