Paragon Serath Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Serath, a new melee carry Hero arriving on January 10 on PC and console.
Chastise (RMB/R1) – Serath attacks an enemy dealing damage and applying a slow. This attack also cleaves other nearby enemies.
Heaven’s Fury (Q/Square) – Serath hovers in place and hits each target in an area with a ghostly slash. Each slash deals damage one target at a time, with a delay between each attack. Serath is immune to damage and crowd control during this ability.
Ascend (E/Circle) – Rise into the air and then rapidly dive back down, traveling and dealing damage to a targeted area.
Heresy (R/Triangle) – Serath lets her dark side take over and her abilities now apply a burn effect which creates a weakness aura around affected enemies. Enemies who are burning also take additional damage from Serath’s basic attacks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mythos Global announces open beta
- T3Fun has announced that Mythos Global will begin its open beta on February 2. The open beta will also make the game available to (most) Europ...
- Era of Celestials Gets Ready for Season One of 'The Strongest Vanquisher'
- Yoozoo Games and GTarcade are getting ready for an exciting new event - Season One of "The Strongest Vanquisher".
- Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
- Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child's Play.