Paragon Serath Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Serath, a new melee carry Hero arriving on January 10 on PC and console.
Chastise (RMB/R1) – Serath attacks an enemy dealing damage and applying a slow. This attack also cleaves other nearby enemies.
Heaven’s Fury (Q/Square) – Serath hovers in place and hits each target in an area with a ghostly slash. Each slash deals damage one target at a time, with a delay between each attack. Serath is immune to damage and crowd control during this ability.
Ascend (E/Circle) – Rise into the air and then rapidly dive back down, traveling and dealing damage to a targeted area.
Heresy (R/Triangle) – Serath lets her dark side take over and her abilities now apply a burn effect which creates a weakness aura around affected enemies. Enemies who are burning also take additional damage from Serath’s basic attacks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
- Trion Worlds has posted an update to its blog today, promising a few quality of life changes for players of its new hit MMORPG, ArcheAge.
- Gameforge Will Publish SoulWorker in the West
- Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games & will be publishing SoulWorker in NA & EU.
- Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
- Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon's next turn-based ...