Paragon Serath Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Serath, a new melee carry Hero arriving on January 10 on PC and console.
Chastise (RMB/R1) – Serath attacks an enemy dealing damage and applying a slow. This attack also cleaves other nearby enemies.
Heaven’s Fury (Q/Square) – Serath hovers in place and hits each target in an area with a ghostly slash. Each slash deals damage one target at a time, with a delay between each attack. Serath is immune to damage and crowd control during this ability.
Ascend (E/Circle) – Rise into the air and then rapidly dive back down, traveling and dealing damage to a targeted area.
Heresy (R/Triangle) – Serath lets her dark side take over and her abilities now apply a burn effect which creates a weakness aura around affected enemies. Enemies who are burning also take additional damage from Serath’s basic attacks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.
- Crossout's 'Knight Riders' Event Has Begun
- Gaijin Entertainment launched their limited-time 'Knight Riders' event, which lasts from September 20th until October 9th.
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins Now
- The looming Iconian war is the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced. Enlist now.