Paragon Serath Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Serath, a new melee carry Hero arriving on January 10 on PC and console.
Chastise (RMB/R1) – Serath attacks an enemy dealing damage and applying a slow. This attack also cleaves other nearby enemies.
Heaven’s Fury (Q/Square) – Serath hovers in place and hits each target in an area with a ghostly slash. Each slash deals damage one target at a time, with a delay between each attack. Serath is immune to damage and crowd control during this ability.
Ascend (E/Circle) – Rise into the air and then rapidly dive back down, traveling and dealing damage to a targeted area.
Heresy (R/Triangle) – Serath lets her dark side take over and her abilities now apply a burn effect which creates a weakness aura around affected enemies. Enemies who are burning also take additional damage from Serath’s basic attacks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online launches Invasion of Pirates for iPad
- TQ Digital has announced that the first expansion for Conquer Online, Invasion of Pirates, has been launched for the iPad.
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.
- Silkroad Unveils Survival Arena
- Five minutes to win it - will you survive Silkroad Online's newest PvP mode?