Paragon Serath Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Serath, a new melee carry Hero arriving on January 10 on PC and console.
Chastise (RMB/R1) – Serath attacks an enemy dealing damage and applying a slow. This attack also cleaves other nearby enemies.
Heaven’s Fury (Q/Square) – Serath hovers in place and hits each target in an area with a ghostly slash. Each slash deals damage one target at a time, with a delay between each attack. Serath is immune to damage and crowd control during this ability.
Ascend (E/Circle) – Rise into the air and then rapidly dive back down, traveling and dealing damage to a targeted area.
Heresy (R/Triangle) – Serath lets her dark side take over and her abilities now apply a burn effect which creates a weakness aura around affected enemies. Enemies who are burning also take additional damage from Serath’s basic attacks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Chosen Accepting Closed Beta Registrations
- Snail Games USA is preparing to launch its next MMORPG, The Chosen, and is now accepting applications for the game's closed beta.
- League of Angels III Debuts a Third Mythic Hero
- Victoria and Athena were the first Mythic Heroes added to League of Angels III - but they will soon be joined by Tabitha!
- Dungeon Rampage Officially Launches
- Rebel Entertainment has announced the official launch of Dungeon Rampage.