Paladins – Third Look
www.mmohuts.com/game/paladins – Gets you Paladins info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities. The card system has changed since it’s inception, and now you acquire cards and when you place them in a deck you have a power amount. Each point you put into a card increases its rarity [from Common and up] and each upgrade makes the card even more powerful, allowing for intense amounts of customization even in a small amount of cards. It is presently in Open Beta and is still growing with a current pool of seventeen champions that fulfill the traditional MOBA roles of Damage, Support/Heals, and Tanks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'Dark Reaches' Update Hits PC Today
- The latest update for TERA on PC drops today, entitled 'Dark Reaches'. It brings a few major changes to the game to shake things up.
- War Thunder: New Tanks and Map Available in Ground Forces
- Gaijin announces new tanks introduced in War Thunder: Ground Forces.
- Deck Warlords - new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
- Contains fast-paced gameplay and ugly orcs