Paladins – Third Look
www.mmohuts.com/game/paladins – Gets you Paladins info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities. The card system has changed since it’s inception, and now you acquire cards and when you place them in a deck you have a power amount. Each point you put into a card increases its rarity [from Common and up] and each upgrade makes the card even more powerful, allowing for intense amounts of customization even in a small amount of cards. It is presently in Open Beta and is still growing with a current pool of seventeen champions that fulfill the traditional MOBA roles of Damage, Support/Heals, and Tanks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week's Update
- After Closers' update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game.
- Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
- Wizard101 reaches 10 million registered users worldwide. The game is celebrating this milestone by giving away free Wizard101 Party Packs in g...
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.