Paladins Open Beta Announcement!
HiRez Studios’ Paladins is very proud to make the announcement that their game is going into Open Beta today! Paladins is a team-based shooter with strategy and strong character customization via collectible cards. These cards augment what a character already has and can be built in a variety of ways using them. It will be free-to-play on PC and for current-gen consoles. A great deal has gone into the game since it’s original Closed Beta: A deeper in-game item system, 17 champions, a third map [“Enchanted Forest”], being able to use parts of skins [RE: Gun skin, head skin, body skin], competitive Ranked mode and more! The Steam version of the game will launch with Steam Achievements as well as an special Team Fortress 2 skin for Barik of the TF2 Engineer. All you have to do is win five games with Barik and it’s yours.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Introducing Paratroopers
- Reto-moto is proud to introduce the Paratrooper as a new character class in the new "Quesada" update we have just released for Heroe...
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.
- Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
- Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 du...