Paladins Open Beta Announcement!
HiRez Studios’ Paladins is very proud to make the announcement that their game is going into Open Beta today! Paladins is a team-based shooter with strategy and strong character customization via collectible cards. These cards augment what a character already has and can be built in a variety of ways using them. It will be free-to-play on PC and for current-gen consoles. A great deal has gone into the game since it’s original Closed Beta: A deeper in-game item system, 17 champions, a third map [“Enchanted Forest”], being able to use parts of skins [RE: Gun skin, head skin, body skin], competitive Ranked mode and more! The Steam version of the game will launch with Steam Achievements as well as an special Team Fortress 2 skin for Barik of the TF2 Engineer. All you have to do is win five games with Barik and it’s yours.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul May 21st Livestream Facts Recap
- After several years of waiting, NCSoft has finally re-announced that Blade & Soul will be coming to the west (for REALS this time)
- Island of Kelba Revamp Part Two now Available in WAKFU
- The island of Kelba, coming from the WAKFU animated series, still has many secrets for the player to unveil.
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl