Overwatch Halloween Terror Trailer
Blizzard announces the first Overwatch Halloween Terror, a seasonal event featuring a PvE Brawl, a new map, and plenty of spooky skins. The event is live now.
Loot boxes will be replaced with jack-o’-lanterns filled with over 100 new collectible icons, sprays, poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. These customization options can also be unlocked through the Hero Gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge marks a new PvE co-op brawl mode. Players will choose from the Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), or the Soldier (Soldier: 76) and defend Adlersbrunn castle’s doors against Dr. Junkenstein’s onslaught.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
- Trion Worlds has posted an update to its blog today, promising a few quality of life changes for players of its new hit MMORPG, ArcheAge.
- Drone Strike Force Teases Major Update and Post-Launch Plans
- Now that Drone Strike Force has launched on Steam, they have announced a ton of new content is coming over the weeks and months to come.
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.