Overwatch Halloween Terror Trailer
Blizzard announces the first Overwatch Halloween Terror, a seasonal event featuring a PvE Brawl, a new map, and plenty of spooky skins. The event is live now.
Loot boxes will be replaced with jack-o’-lanterns filled with over 100 new collectible icons, sprays, poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. These customization options can also be unlocked through the Hero Gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge marks a new PvE co-op brawl mode. Players will choose from the Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), or the Soldier (Soldier: 76) and defend Adlersbrunn castle’s doors against Dr. Junkenstein’s onslaught.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evi...
- DragonFable Full Review
- DragonFable is an enjoyable single player RPG experience with an entertaining story and plenty of quests to perform.