Outward Dev Diary #4 – Never Travel Alone
The world of Outward is one filled with danger and combat. But fortunately, you don’t have to deal with it alone. In today’s dev diary, they highlight the local and online multiplayer, and your friends can drop in and out at will. You can go with local split-screen or adventure with a friend online. The real question is, will one of you support and the other do all the damage, or will you just recklessly dart into combat with tons of damage and hope for the best? Having a friend with you will also increase the dangers, so plan accordingly.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.
- Shakes & Fidget: The Fortress update has arrived
- A few days ago, developer Playa Games updated MMORPG Shakes & Fidget to include a comprehensive strategy component.