Outward Dev Diary #4 – Never Travel Alone
The world of Outward is one filled with danger and combat. But fortunately, you don’t have to deal with it alone. In today’s dev diary, they highlight the local and online multiplayer, and your friends can drop in and out at will. You can go with local split-screen or adventure with a friend online. The real question is, will one of you support and the other do all the damage, or will you just recklessly dart into combat with tons of damage and hope for the best? Having a friend with you will also increase the dangers, so plan accordingly.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.
- Legends of Callasia Released on Steam
- Legends of Callasia will begin its full release on Steam with a week-long sale event.
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.