Outward Dev Diary #4 – Never Travel Alone
The world of Outward is one filled with danger and combat. But fortunately, you don’t have to deal with it alone. In today’s dev diary, they highlight the local and online multiplayer, and your friends can drop in and out at will. You can go with local split-screen or adventure with a friend online. The real question is, will one of you support and the other do all the damage, or will you just recklessly dart into combat with tons of damage and hope for the best? Having a friend with you will also increase the dangers, so plan accordingly.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company: Early Access Now Available
- Players are now able to begin colonizing Mars in Offworld Trading Company, the economic RTS from Mohawk Games, as the title is now available o...
- World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
- World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It's the biggest since the game's release in World of Warpla...
- Hedone launches 2.4 update
- Hedone's closed beta has just launched a new patch, version 2.4, with a host of new updates to enjoy.