Outward Arrives on PC Today
Deep Silver and Nine Dots bring their unforgiving survival RPG to the world today – Outward. Aurai is full of both beauty and danger, but players do not have to go alone – this is a co-op survival RPG. This includes local split-screen and online co-op. The players control someone who is not a legendary hero of destiny, or mighty warrior, but an ordinary adventurer. Each playthrough will be a different experience thanks to survival elements, and players can expect failure to happen.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons & Titans Review
- On that note I recently came across Dragons & Titans, Zynga’s attempt to cash in on the rise of the genre. But what is their tactic to s...
- Gameglobe Free Trial and Creators Club Memberships Now Available
- Square Enix have just opened up Creators Club Memberships, giving unlimited access to every building prop and tool in Gameglobe’s whopping c...
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...