Outward Arrives on PC Today
Deep Silver and Nine Dots bring their unforgiving survival RPG to the world today – Outward. Aurai is full of both beauty and danger, but players do not have to go alone – this is a co-op survival RPG. This includes local split-screen and online co-op. The players control someone who is not a legendary hero of destiny, or mighty warrior, but an ordinary adventurer. Each playthrough will be a different experience thanks to survival elements, and players can expect failure to happen.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The AbleGamers Charity and Mtn Dew Partner for Summer Charity Stream
- MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL is teaming up with The AbleGamers Charity for a 12-hour livestream this weekend.
- TERA's Console Edition Announces 'TERA Unmasked' Update
- TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One is about to receive a massive update, with 'TERA Unmasked'.
- Lineage II - New content expansion coming July 30th
- NCSOFT, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced July 30th as the release date ...