Orcs Must Die: Unchained! – Sabotage Gameplay and Commentary
Jason and I recently sat down to play a preview build of the Sabotage mode for OMDU which is now available in the full release of the game. This video discusses my thoughts on the mode, and also features a full match’s gameplay so you can see how the mode works as we’re experiencing it for the first time. I hope you enjoy this video, and look forward to the updated First Look for OMDU coming next week.
This video is sponsored by Robot Entertainment.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Skara: Unreal 4 Tech to be shown at Developers Conference
- Epic will host one of the first titles to develop using their powerful new Unreal Engine 4 at this year’s Develop Conference in Brighton. SK...
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.