Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Brass Hero Overview
OMDU introduces Brass, an engineer that specializes in turrets and bombs to blow up the competition.
When Brass isn’t busy cleaning up her husband Dobbin’s messes you can find her on the battlefield deploying some seriously wicked technology against the Unchained. Explosions are key to a good gibletization so Brass brings her special land mines aka “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and some trusty cannonballs (don’t ask where she puts them). She’s got bullets too…her Blunderbuss shoots a wonderful spread of mayhem across the battlefield while her automated Dwarven Turret sprays minions from a fixed position. She’s also pretty handy with a wrench and can WHACK minions upside their heads to get some scrap metal, which she uses to create her “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and upgrade her Dwarven Turret. Brass can be unlocked with Skulls or Gold in the in-game store.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- How to Give Feedback to Developers (And Have Them Listen)
- In the ‘90s, and for most of the early 2000s, video game makers made video games, and video game players played them.
- League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
- Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the wor...
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.