Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Brass Hero Overview
OMDU introduces Brass, an engineer that specializes in turrets and bombs to blow up the competition.
When Brass isn’t busy cleaning up her husband Dobbin’s messes you can find her on the battlefield deploying some seriously wicked technology against the Unchained. Explosions are key to a good gibletization so Brass brings her special land mines aka “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and some trusty cannonballs (don’t ask where she puts them). She’s got bullets too…her Blunderbuss shoots a wonderful spread of mayhem across the battlefield while her automated Dwarven Turret sprays minions from a fixed position. She’s also pretty handy with a wrench and can WHACK minions upside their heads to get some scrap metal, which she uses to create her “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and upgrade her Dwarven Turret. Brass can be unlocked with Skulls or Gold in the in-game store.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GameSamba announces Open Beta launch of Rainbow Saga
- GameSamba is pleased to announce that Rainbow Saga, a free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG, will be open to players on December 18 at 6 PM PST.
- Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
- An update's coming for Neverwinter's current content, "Tomb of Annihilation" in the form of Swords of Chult!
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 53 Goes Live Today
- Portalarium and Travian Games are committed to releasing monthly updates for Shroud of the Avatar to keep the flow of content going.