Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Brass Hero Overview
OMDU introduces Brass, an engineer that specializes in turrets and bombs to blow up the competition.
When Brass isn’t busy cleaning up her husband Dobbin’s messes you can find her on the battlefield deploying some seriously wicked technology against the Unchained. Explosions are key to a good gibletization so Brass brings her special land mines aka “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and some trusty cannonballs (don’t ask where she puts them). She’s got bullets too…her Blunderbuss shoots a wonderful spread of mayhem across the battlefield while her automated Dwarven Turret sprays minions from a fixed position. She’s also pretty handy with a wrench and can WHACK minions upside their heads to get some scrap metal, which she uses to create her “Brass Bombs” (patent pending) and upgrade her Dwarven Turret. Brass can be unlocked with Skulls or Gold in the in-game store.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Unleashes Primal Dawn
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing ‘Primal Dawn’, the fourth set for the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate.
- PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...