Operation 7 Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Operation 7 Page.
Operation 7 is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Netgame – the same company behind Hero Online, Colony of War, Scions of Fate, and Cloud Nine. Gameplay wise Operation 7 doesn’t deviate too much from the tried and true tactical MMOFPS genre as it plays a lot like Cross Fire and Sudden Attack. Like other tactical shooters, players have the option to customize their weapons to a certain degree. Graphically speaking the game hasn’t aged too well. The graphics aren’t nearly as ‘good’ as newer MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Project Blackout. To learn more about Operation 7 check out the official MMOHuts Operation 7 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Ninja introduces new Chrome App
- NGames has announced the release of a new Chrome App, available for free through Chrome's Web Store, for its browser-based MMO, Pockie Ni...
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals Ventari: New Legend for Revenant
- Today ArenaNet revealed Ventari, a new legend for the revenant profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
- Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason.