Operation 7 Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Operation 7 Page.
Operation 7 is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Netgame – the same company behind Hero Online, Colony of War, Scions of Fate, and Cloud Nine. Gameplay wise Operation 7 doesn’t deviate too much from the tried and true tactical MMOFPS genre as it plays a lot like Cross Fire and Sudden Attack. Like other tactical shooters, players have the option to customize their weapons to a certain degree. Graphically speaking the game hasn’t aged too well. The graphics aren’t nearly as ‘good’ as newer MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Project Blackout. To learn more about Operation 7 check out the official MMOHuts Operation 7 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Doom Bots now available
- After weeks of tweaks and tests, the Doom Bots of Doom have been set loose onto live in a new update for Riot's League of Legends. If you...
- Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Interview with Austin Gallman
- Formerly Smite Tactics, Hand of the Gods is a card+board game hybrid by Hirez Studios.
- Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
- Jagex reveals that Transformers Universe will soon be entering beta phases in plans for a Summer 2014 release.