Omega Zodiac Launches on R2 Games Website
In R2 Games Omega Zodiac, the Goddess Athena has been regarded as a pinnacle for wisdom and justice throughout the world. With that peace broken, she’s the only one who can set things right. However, Athena is weakened so she now needs the assistance of three mighty warriors to prevent the end of the world. In Omega Zodiac, players control a knight, mage or archer, and follow a “Gold Sacred Sets” system. This has them collecting the souls of various constellations and challenge the dangerous Sacred Set Dungeons. This is the only way to acquire sacred armor and grow in power.
Auto-move and auto-battle are available for players that prefer to use these features. In addition, there are PVP and PVE arenas, and battlegrounds to take part in, to see just who is the strongest among the stars. A guild support system is also in the game, to work together with other players.
Says the Omega Zodiac team:
We’re incredibly proud of Omega Zodiac’s art style. The combination of 2D and 3D visuals is unmatched in browser-based MMORPGs. We hope players will enjoy battling alongside ancient mythological figures, defeating monsters and beasts, and getting their hands on those epic Gold Sacred Sets!
- Fight with 9 different combo skills against a variety of enemies.
- Collect star maps and activate Gold Sacred Sets for sacred weapons and enchantments.
- Refine your character’s 5 unique skills with constellations.
- Explore challenging Sacred Set dungeons.
- Engage with the community through guild features, guild cross-battles, and cross-server battles.
- Enjoy single and multiplayer gameplay with PvP and PvE arenas, competitive battlegrounds, and a guild support system.
- Challenge dozens of mighty bosses and hostile Gold Fighters.
- Feast your eyes on Omega Zodiac’s beautiful 2D and 3D graphics and artwork.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Announced for PC
- Return to the epic battles and heart-pounding action of Middle-earth as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Guardians of Mi...
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.