Oh BiBi’s FRAG Soft Launches in July, Full Launch in 2019
Oh Bibi revealed a big announcement concerning their mobile title FRAG, which draws inspiration from Overwatch and Clash Royale. FRAG is a hero shooter designed exclusively for mobile, and a soft launch is available on July 9th and is available for early playtesting now. Players can sign up for the Beta version below for the game that is slated to launch in full in 2019. Teams will feature five unique heroes out of over forty heroes from which they will assemble their team. It will also include a social platform within FRAG, which will allow players to easily record and socialize their experience with friends and other gamers across their social media networks.
Oh BiBi co-founder and COO Martial Valery said, “When we started working on FRAG 6 months ago, we knew there was no reason why a shooter game could not dominate the top grossing rankings for mobile games. Now Fortnite has demonstrated it was possible, we’re ready to challenge their claim for best mobile shooter and with Atomico onboard, as one of the most active VCs investing in the games sector today, we are well equipped to scale and looking forward to the challenge.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
- GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play.
- Mankind Reborn Reveals Huge Update
- After a little time off for much-needed rest and relaxation, the team behind Mankind Reborn released their 11th developer blog.
- Aqua Moto Racing Utopia Reveals Release Date for Competitions Expansion
- Zordix announced at Pax East that their competitions expansion will arrive on Aqua Moto Racing Utopia for PC, PS4 and Xbox One is coming soon!