OGame Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our OGame Page.
OGame is a 2D browser based sci-fi themed empire building MMO published by GameForge – the same company behind Gates of Andaron, Metin 2, BiteFight, Ikarium and numerous other games. OGame is an empire building game that plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony, but unlike those games is set in space, much like Astro Empires and Space Invasion. Start with control over one small planet and expand your galactic empire to control dozens of planets! If you’ve played Evony or any other strategy themed MMO before, picking up and learning OGame should be a breeze. To learn more about OGame check out the official MMOHuts OGame page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends gains Undead Pirates
- Blackbeard boards the enemy and fires his dual-pistols, the vampiric Mary Reade feeds on her victims, skeletal Klaus hurls his exploding-skull...
- Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] Collaborates with Incredibles 2
- It's time for Supers to leap into action in Kingdom Hearts Union x(Cross}, starting today and running until August 19th, 2018.
- Arcane Dragons Mobile Review
- One of the core game features that Arcane Dragons offers its players, a rarity among most mobile games, is real-time co-op and PvP.