Offensive Combat Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Offensive Combat Page.
Offensive Combat is a 3d browser based FPS published by U4iA Games. Unlike traditional shooters, Offensive Combat tries its best to live up to its name. The game features a wide range of humor which is crude at best, vulgar at worst. However, there are very solid FPS gameplay elements to be found. You can equip several different types of weapons, from rocket launchers and assault rifles, to knives and rubber chickens. Characters themselves are customizable with a variety of things, like costumes, body parts, and more. To learn more about Offensive Combat check out the official MMOHuts Offensive Combat5 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.
- Crowfall Pre-Gamescom 2016 Interview
- We got a chance to talk with J. Todd Coleman, ArtCraft's CEO, to talk about the current state of the game.