Nosgoth – New Vampire Class: The Summoner – First Look
Square Enix and Psyonix are finally ready to reveal the latest vampire class, The Summoner and they chose MMOHuts to show her off!
Summoners are cursed immortals trapped in decaying bodies and have sought out forbidden lore in their attempts to save themselves. Flesh sculptors graft material from unwilling sacrifices to their own bodies to cover their overall rotting putrid smell, while soul-wrights call on the powers of the underworld to fuel their battlefield sorceries of destruction, protection, and summoning.
Her abilities allow her to summon ghouls from the underworld, protect herself and near by allies from projectiles, and help with crowd control.
The Summoner will be joining Nosgoth on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.