Nosgoth – New Vampire Class: The Summoner – First Look
Square Enix and Psyonix are finally ready to reveal the latest vampire class, The Summoner and they chose MMOHuts to show her off!
Summoners are cursed immortals trapped in decaying bodies and have sought out forbidden lore in their attempts to save themselves. Flesh sculptors graft material from unwilling sacrifices to their own bodies to cover their overall rotting putrid smell, while soul-wrights call on the powers of the underworld to fuel their battlefield sorceries of destruction, protection, and summoning.
Her abilities allow her to summon ghouls from the underworld, protect herself and near by allies from projectiles, and help with crowd control.
The Summoner will be joining Nosgoth on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- Albion Online: Now Greenlit Through Steam
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive will be publishing their sandbox MMO Albion Online on Steam. A campaign to have the game Greenlit on V...
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.