Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Steam Trailer
ArcSys Systems announces that the new anime fighting hit, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, is coming to Steam.
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce, that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late the latest anime fighting game from Arc System Works’ catalog will be available on July 12 on Steam (PC).
Pick one of 16 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Features
- 16 playable characters!
Meticulously hand-drawn characters each with their own unique powers and abilities.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Accessible controls let beginners jump into the fray, but also advanced enough for even the most experienced fighting game players.
- Battle across the globe!
Online multiplayer lets you take on opponents from around the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Open Beta Goes Live Today
- Wizards of the Coast released Magic: the Gathering Arena into its Open Beta today, that is free to download for everyone.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- Seconds from Silence Announces Alpha Testing Signups
- Seconds from Silence announced that their Alpha Test will begin signups starting this week.