Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Steam Trailer
ArcSys Systems announces that the new anime fighting hit, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, is coming to Steam.
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce, that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late the latest anime fighting game from Arc System Works’ catalog will be available on July 12 on Steam (PC).
Pick one of 16 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Features
- 16 playable characters!
Meticulously hand-drawn characters each with their own unique powers and abilities.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Accessible controls let beginners jump into the fray, but also advanced enough for even the most experienced fighting game players.
- Battle across the globe!
Online multiplayer lets you take on opponents from around the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced that closed beta testing for Maestia will begin on June 14.
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.
- Celtic Heroes Celebrates Samhain/Halloween with Massive Content Update
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the 3D mobile MMO, Celtic Heroes, is celebrating “the hallows” by unleashing a ton of awesome content for fre...