Nida Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Nida Online Page.
Nida Online is a fast paced 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamekiss – the same folks behind FreeStyle: Street Basketball, GhostX and Valkyrie Sky. Even though the game was released in 2009 the game’s visuals and interface are quite bad. The game’s one unique aspect is that the leveling is extremely fast paced with the level cap currently set at 400+. The game also mixes the fantasy and sci-fi genres, but overall the game is certainly more fantasy themed than sci-fi, sort of like RF Online. In the video above I just created a character and grinded away at a few monsters. To learn more about Nida Online check out the official MMOHuts Nida Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Tops Steam MMORPG Charts
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its award-winning PC action MMORPG, TERA, is the most-played MMORPG on Steam.*
- Elite Dangerous: Beta 1 now available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released the first phase of the Beta development process of its forthcoming space epic Elite: Danger...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.