Nida Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Nida Online Page.
Nida Online is a fast paced 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamekiss – the same folks behind FreeStyle: Street Basketball, GhostX and Valkyrie Sky. Even though the game was released in 2009 the game’s visuals and interface are quite bad. The game’s one unique aspect is that the leveling is extremely fast paced with the level cap currently set at 400+. The game also mixes the fantasy and sci-fi genres, but overall the game is certainly more fantasy themed than sci-fi, sort of like RF Online. In the video above I just created a character and grinded away at a few monsters. To learn more about Nida Online check out the official MMOHuts Nida Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...
- Breach Announces That It is Shutting Down
- In a news post on the Breach Website last night, QC Games announced that it was their last day in operation.
- Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey Closed Beta is now live
- It's here, and it's on GameSamba! The first and only officially licensed "Fairy Tale" browser RPG closed beta test is here...