Nida Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Nida Online Page.
Nida Online is a fast paced 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamekiss – the same folks behind FreeStyle: Street Basketball, GhostX and Valkyrie Sky. Even though the game was released in 2009 the game’s visuals and interface are quite bad. The game’s one unique aspect is that the leveling is extremely fast paced with the level cap currently set at 400+. The game also mixes the fantasy and sci-fi genres, but overall the game is certainly more fantasy themed than sci-fi, sort of like RF Online. In the video above I just created a character and grinded away at a few monsters. To learn more about Nida Online check out the official MMOHuts Nida Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross-Platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes Announces New Server for iOS Release
- With the iOS port of Villagers and Heroes well on the way, Mad Otter Games announced a new server to coincide with the release.
- Game Insight Launches 'Transport Empire' for Android
- Have you ever dreamed of becoming a business tycoon? Game Insight gives you a chance to turn this dream into reality as Transport Empire, the ...
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...