Nexon Brings Hyper Universe to the Xbox One This Summer
Hyper Universe feels like a MOBA that belongs on a console, with a controller in hand – this summer, it becomes reality! Nexon America is expanding beyond the PC, and bringing Hyper Universe exclusively to the Xbox One/Xbox One X on August 7, 2018. In addition, fans of the title can pre-order a special Ultimate Hypers Pack for 19.99, available today on Xbox. Valued at over 120 dollars, it includes instant access to all 39 Hypers at launch and all future Hypers, as well as six Xbox-exclusive Hyper skins to show off on the battlefield. Players who pre-order the Ultimate Hypers Pack by August 6 will also receive Celine’s Aurora’s Arrow skin at launch. Hyper Universe is an innovative side-scrolling MOBA, with an incredible cast of characters, it should fit in neatly on the console. An Early Look at the Xbox One version will be viewable on the Xbox Mixer stream during E3 in Los Angeles on June 13.
“Bringing one of the most unique MOBA experiences on the market to the Xbox console represents a huge opportunity for us,” said Jungsoo Lee, President of Nexon America. “The fast-paced action of MOBA video games forces players to think strategically, and we know console gamers will love it.”
Key Game Features:
Players can assemble teams from a diverse cast of 39+ colorful Hypers, each with their own unique combat abilities and diverse range of skins and styles;
Xbox One X Enhanced with 4K Ultra HD and HDR
Leap into fast-paced 4v4 battles;
Play 4v4 Online Multiplayer, 1-4 Online Co-op vs. AI;
2 playable Maps: Delta Station and Dragon Refuge;
Spectator Mode and Custom Matches available;
Customizable equipment sets to augment play style.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Hits the App Store in the Southeast Seas
- Super Evil Megacorp has announced the start of Vainglory's global release, starting with the Apple App Store in Southeast Asia, Australia...
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Launches Globally
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings launched earlier this week, available globally now on the Google Play store.
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...