New Romance of the Three Kingdoms Hits Mobile Devices in November
Koei Tecmo and BBGame announced the release date for New Romance of the Three Kingdoms. On November 26th, 2018, the latest RTK title will be on both iOS and Android phones, with a huge array of game content for players to dive into. From city management to in-depth warfare, there is a wealth of tactical gameplay awaiting players. Players can head over to the Pre-reg Page to sign up for pre-registration to the game which will unlock exclusive items upon launch. New Romance of the Three Kingdoms will feature iconic generals to recruit to lead your troops into battle, each with their own unique stats and abilities. Players will be able to use the bonding system, a franchise trademark, to improve the relationship between generals which will unlock bonuses in battle. Growing an empire from the ground up is challenging, but rewarding. First a capital city, then using an army to attack other cities, players will gain more resources. Superior levels of tactical depth and a breadth of progression will be available, from leveling generals to city buildings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Makes Their PVE and PVP Game Modes Cross-Server
- Era of Celestials announced that their game modes will now be cross-server, so players around the world can unite and battle.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.2 - Rifty Business Now Live
- The new patch 2.2 has been dubbed "Rifty Business," and contains many new changes and updates since the last patch was released.
- Camelot Unchained Introduces New Community Manager, Delays BSC Days
- City State Entertainment introduces the new community manager, but also delays the BSC Days event.