New Romance of the Three Kingdoms Hits Mobile Devices in November
Koei Tecmo and BBGame announced the release date for New Romance of the Three Kingdoms. On November 26th, 2018, the latest RTK title will be on both iOS and Android phones, with a huge array of game content for players to dive into. From city management to in-depth warfare, there is a wealth of tactical gameplay awaiting players. Players can head over to the Pre-reg Page to sign up for pre-registration to the game which will unlock exclusive items upon launch. New Romance of the Three Kingdoms will feature iconic generals to recruit to lead your troops into battle, each with their own unique stats and abilities. Players will be able to use the bonding system, a franchise trademark, to improve the relationship between generals which will unlock bonuses in battle. Growing an empire from the ground up is challenging, but rewarding. First a capital city, then using an army to attack other cities, players will gain more resources. Superior levels of tactical depth and a breadth of progression will be available, from leveling generals to city buildings.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: En Masse Gives a first look at new Arun Dungeons
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, today shared a first-look at four new...
- Overwatch - Lucioball and the Future of Game Modes
- With the Rio 2016 Olympics underway, everyone is turning towards sports.
- Gogogogo.com Announces Tata Blitz
- A new free-to-play shooter with an edge comes via gogogogo.com!