New Lahn Class Coming to Black Desert in May
Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced that on May 23rd, the new Lahn class will come to Black Desert Online. Lahn will take the class amount up to 16, and the unique capabilities and moveset of Lahn will let people experience Black Desert in an all-new way. Lahn is a master of martial arts who trained in the far east. She starts by becoming a priestess but falls to an evil scheme, which causes her to lose her beloved in the process. Grieved by this, she realizes that strength will come in achieving her ideas.
The upcoming female class uses a new weapon type that is exclusive to her, a stretchable main-hand weapon called the Crescent Pendulum. This is a crescent-moon shaped blade on the end of a long piece of cloth. She throws and swings her weapon with immaculate grace and completes her deadly arsenal with the Noble Sword, a short blade that is her off-hand weapon. Lahn is a very speedy and agile class that utilizes dance-like combat moves. HerNimbus Stride skill lets her gracefully glide through the air, displaying both elegance and power. In addition, during the upcoming Subscription Event (May 9th through May 23rd), new and existing players that subscribe to the Black Desert Online newsletter will be rewarded with the following 3 in-game items: Sealed Book of Combat (7 Days), Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days) and Gold Bar 100G.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers - Developer Interview about Wildhuter Seth
- Not too long ago, we sat down and had a chat with the Closers developers, about the newest character coming to the game.
- Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for play...
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...