Neverwinter’s ‘Uprising’ Update Adds New Playable Race – the Gith
Perfect World announced their seventeenth module for Neverwinter, coming on August 13th to PC: Uprising. This Module will hit consoles at a later date. This update, set in the Forgotten Realms adds an all-new playable race, in the Gith. The Gith are psionic warriors, who are seeking retribution against the vile Illithid, intruding on Halaster Blackcloak’s Undermountain. This story will culminate in a 10-player Endgame Trial against Halaster himself.
This update will also add fresh PVP content, Protector’s Enclave sees a renovation, and the Early Game experience will also be recrafted. Following the class optimizations in Undermountain, players can look forward to an all-new PvP map and gear to earn. Finally, a Fashion system overhaul will keep adventurers looking their best, and an additional ‘Tales of Old’ event will revive more dungeons from the past- giving players more dungeons than before – binding form and function.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
- Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG - Villagers & Heroes - Wellspring.
- Elite Dangerous: Arena Available for Free This Weekend
- Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10am PST on Monday July 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access.
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs