Neverwinter’s ‘Uprising’ Update Adds New Playable Race – the Gith
Perfect World announced their seventeenth module for Neverwinter, coming on August 13th to PC: Uprising. This Module will hit consoles at a later date. This update, set in the Forgotten Realms adds an all-new playable race, in the Gith. The Gith are psionic warriors, who are seeking retribution against the vile Illithid, intruding on Halaster Blackcloak’s Undermountain. This story will culminate in a 10-player Endgame Trial against Halaster himself.
This update will also add fresh PVP content, Protector’s Enclave sees a renovation, and the Early Game experience will also be recrafted. Following the class optimizations in Undermountain, players can look forward to an all-new PvP map and gear to earn. Finally, a Fashion system overhaul will keep adventurers looking their best, and an additional ‘Tales of Old’ event will revive more dungeons from the past- giving players more dungeons than before – binding form and function.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Rush Season 1 Arrives Today
- The first season of competitive gameplay has arrived in Chess Rush today, courtesy of Tencent Games.
- Destiny Knights: 5-Star Elke Joins the Roster
- Netmarble has announced a new update for Destiny Knights, their mobile action RPG, which introduces the new 5-star hero Elke.
- New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Takes Off
- Wargaming is excited to introduce a new tutorial video aimed to educate beginner pilots on the highly anticipated action MMO World of Warplane...