Neverwinter’s Latest Expansion, ‘Lost City of Omu’ Is Now Available
Neverwinter prepares to send adventurers to deal with the foul Lich Acererak’s Death Curse in ‘The Lost City of Omu’, the latest expansion. The latest expansion to the free-to-play MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms takes players deeper into the jungles of Chult where they must face Acererak, the powerful lich responsible for the death curse threatening the land. This update brings Omu to life with a new adventure zone, Monster Hunts, Heroic Encounters, an Endgame Trial, smoothed level 60-70 progression, an expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign and more. Omu hides the secret to the Tomb of Annihilation’s depths, where the last chance to stop Acererak’s foul curse lies in wait. New heroic encounters, repeatable adventures, and treasure maps also await, one of these encounters being the Tyrant – an undead, zombie-spewing T-Rex.
- Temple Ruins Adventure Zone – With the discovery of the lost city of Omu, adventurers travel deeper into Chult’s jungles than before, exploring crumbling temple ruins, a labyrinth of underground tunnels and a new instance focused on the yuan-ti, “Fane of the Night Serpent.”
- New Monster Hunts & Heroic Encounters – Adventurers can party up to tackle encounters around Omu or become monster hunters. All new contracts and encounters will pit players against Chult’s scariest predators including the dreaded Tyrant T-Rex for improved rewards. Just mind the undead spawning from its mouth!
- Expanded Tomb of Annihilation Campaign – In the epic conclusion of the Chult narrative, players dive deeper into the Campaign with new tasks, new Jungles of Chult boon ranks and a new 10-player Endgame Trial where they will finally face Acererak and his abomination, the Atropal.
- Smoother Progression from Level 60 to 70 – Neverwinter players who haven’t quite reached the level cap will now experience a smoother progression due to a drastic balancing of the XP curve, allowing them to access the game’s many endgame Campaigns sooner – including the Lost City of Omu.
- Class Power Adjustments – Many powers previously based on weapon damage have been changed to scale based on player stats, and bug fixes have been applied to class powers previously behaving incorrectly. Scourge Warlocks can now explore a more viable Temptation feat tree, for example.
- Additional Features – New recipes for Masterwork Professions, Treasure Maps, Repeatable Adventures and quality of life improvements.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- Battle of Beasts: New Fantasy Browser Game Now Available
- upjers, the developer and publisher of renowned browser games has unleashed the pugnacious monsters of Battle of Beasts. Now all players can p...
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.