Neverwinter: Ravenloft Arrives on Consoles Later in August
Barovia beckons, and console players can journey to the dangerous Mists of Ravenloft on August 28th. The classic module/realm for Dungeons & Dragons comes to Neverwinter and introduces the Barovia Adventuring Zone, new boons, Monster Hunts, and a meaningful Day-to-Night cycle for the area. Barovia will also have an Endgame Dungeon/dungeon set in Castle Ravenloft, where the ultimate challenge awaits: doing battle with Strahd himself. This update also includes many quality of life improvements, such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and more. Adventurers must traverse the darkest corners of Barovia and battle prowling beasts to free the cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rend Steam Early Access Announced
- Rend is coming to Steam Early Access on July 31, 2018, at the price of $29.99.
- Dual Universe Deep Dive - PAX West 2016
- With the help of GM powers (as the distances were quite vast) we rocketed through space at blazing speed.
- Granado Espada (EU): Armonia Episode 2 updated
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that the newest version of Granado Espada, Armonia Episode 2 has been launched and big scale of amazing event &...