Neverwinter: Ravenloft Arrives on Consoles Later in August
Barovia beckons, and console players can journey to the dangerous Mists of Ravenloft on August 28th. The classic module/realm for Dungeons & Dragons comes to Neverwinter and introduces the Barovia Adventuring Zone, new boons, Monster Hunts, and a meaningful Day-to-Night cycle for the area. Barovia will also have an Endgame Dungeon/dungeon set in Castle Ravenloft, where the ultimate challenge awaits: doing battle with Strahd himself. This update also includes many quality of life improvements, such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and more. Adventurers must traverse the darkest corners of Barovia and battle prowling beasts to free the cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New PAL Online Posters and Trailer Unveiled for Gamescom
- Dream Square will reveal its next blockbuster title New PAL Online at Gamescom and the company is proud to present brand new posters and a gor...
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Launching on August 24th on Xbox One
- In a rather quick turnaround, the latest expansion to Path of Exile, "The Fall of Oriath" is coming to the Xbox One console on Augus...