Neverwinter: Ravenloft Arrives on Consoles Later in August
Barovia beckons, and console players can journey to the dangerous Mists of Ravenloft on August 28th. The classic module/realm for Dungeons & Dragons comes to Neverwinter and introduces the Barovia Adventuring Zone, new boons, Monster Hunts, and a meaningful Day-to-Night cycle for the area. Barovia will also have an Endgame Dungeon/dungeon set in Castle Ravenloft, where the ultimate challenge awaits: doing battle with Strahd himself. This update also includes many quality of life improvements, such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and more. Adventurers must traverse the darkest corners of Barovia and battle prowling beasts to free the cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- Rend Reveals New Game Modes
- Frostkeep Studios announced this morning that Rend will be seeing two new game modes on their Public Test Realm.
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Unleashes Monsters of Mass Destruction This Halloween
- It wouldn't be Halloween without World of Tanks "Monster Tanks" event, and it's coming to PS4 and Xbox One's World of...