Neverwinter: Ravenloft Arrives on Consoles Later in August
Barovia beckons, and console players can journey to the dangerous Mists of Ravenloft on August 28th. The classic module/realm for Dungeons & Dragons comes to Neverwinter and introduces the Barovia Adventuring Zone, new boons, Monster Hunts, and a meaningful Day-to-Night cycle for the area. Barovia will also have an Endgame Dungeon/dungeon set in Castle Ravenloft, where the ultimate challenge awaits: doing battle with Strahd himself. This update also includes many quality of life improvements, such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and more. Adventurers must traverse the darkest corners of Barovia and battle prowling beasts to free the cursed land from Strahd’s control.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.
- Fractured Space: Now on Steam Early Access
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, today announced it has launched Fractured Space, its...